Monday, June 6, 2011

3 days 'til Lift-off!

So, I suck at this whole blogging thing. I should probably get better at this since my grand European adventure begins in T- minus 3 days! But, before I say anything more about Europe, I will give a quick update and then put a temporary pause on the whole weight loss journey.

I have been able to lose 15 pounds since beginning my journey, but in the past month I have hit a wall and have lost all motivation. I haven't really exercised much in the past month.  My plan is to begin again officially once I get to Salamanca. Hopefully exercising a few times a week plus all of the walking I will be doing will help re-energize my weight loss journey. But, for now, I have lost 15 pounds, one pants size and  one dress size. Not bad for a couple of months of work! I will resume coverage of that journey sometime in August.

So, my plane lifts off from ATL in 3 days, 12 hours, and 22 minutes (the time now is 2:23am). So many emotions are cycling through me as I count down the days. I am excited about the trip, nervous about flying, frustrated with packing. Mostly, though, I'm excited!

Stay tuned as the countdown to Europe continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment